wouldn’t that be hilarious if the third series of sherlock started with “nope sherlock is actually dead tough shit you all waited for nothing”
and then it’s just this picture for the next hour and a half:
The sad thing is we’d probably all stay and watch the picture of Moffat’s face for the entire time
Just to make sure it’s still Moffat’s face…
admit it, you are waiting for this every physic lesson
This should be reblogged by everyone. Even if you’re straight, you should be a supporter.
I’d rather not say what I am
Benedict Cumberbatch is a real sweetheart and it kinda sucks to see people shitting all over him for his unorthodox name and making fun of his face
You know, the two things he’s most insecure about
I don’t care what fandom you’re in or not in or if you hate fandom bloggers just can you not bully this man he has literally done nothing to deserve it except exist
It could happen to anyone. People bury a person alive to scare them or to get rid of them. In this situation, rely only on yourself.
- Do not waste oxygen. In a classic coffin there’s only enough oxygen for about an hour, maybe two. Inhale deeply, exhale very slowly. Once inhaled - do not swallow, or you will start to hyperventilate. Do not light up lighters or matches, they will waste oxygen. Using a flashlight is allowed. Screaming increases anxiety, which causes increased heartbeat and therefore - waste of oxygen. So don’t scream.
- Shake up the lid with your hands. In some cheap low-quality coffins you will be able to even make a hole (with an engagement ring or a belt buckle.)
- Cross your arms over your chest, holding onto your shoulders with your hands, and pull the shirt off upward. Tie it in a knot above your head, like so: This will prevent you from suffocating when the dirt falls on your face.
- Kick the lid with your legs. In some cheap coffins the lid is broken or damaged already after being buried, due to the weight of the ground above it.
- As soon as the lid breaks, throw and move the dirt that falls through in the direction of your feet. When it takes up a lot of space, try pressing the ground to the sides of the coffin with your legs and feet. Move around a bit.
- Whatever you do - your main goal is to sit up: dirt will fill up the empty space and move to your advantage, so no matter what - do not stop and try breathing steadily and calmly.
- Get up. Remember: the dirt in the grave is very loose, so battling your way up will be easier than it seems. It’s the other way around during a rainy weather however, since water makes dirt heavy and sticky.
JUST TO PROVE TUMBLR HAS A SURVIVAL GUIDE FOR FUCKING EVERYTHING.
Thank you. Thank you. Beeing burried alive is my worst nightmare.
Okay I’m seeing way to much Cumberhate on my dash, so I’m going to address this hate:
- He looks weird/is ugly
Okay, firstly, that’s your opinion, fine, but what the hell does it matter? He’s unique looking, yes. Since when is that a bad thing? It’s that face that makes him stand out as an actor. Secondly, he has said that he is self-conscious of his looks, so why the fuck would you spread more hate? Believe it or not, Ben is an actual person with actual emotions. You all keep saying “bullying is wrong”, “stop the hate”, but that doesn’t apply to him because he’s an actor? Seem right to you? Lastly, he’s beautiful. So hush.
- His name is weird
Okay… and? His name is weird. Barack Obama’s name is weird, too and he’s the leader of a goddamn country. Ben is aware his name is odd; you don’t have to make it worse for him. It’s a name you won’t forget, and I personally like it.
- Girls only watch Sherlock/Star Trek etc. because Benedict Cumberbatch is in it
Okay, I know that’s dumb as hell because I certainly don’t want to watch either of them for the sole reason that Ben is in it. Added bonus? Of course. Regardless, even if we all went to see Star Trek solely because he’s in it, that’s his goddamn job. You WANT people to want to see your work. If you’re that good of an actor that you inspire people to experiment with their taste in movies/tv you’re doing a damn good job.
- He’s posh/stuck up/a rich boy
This topic has been discussed WAY too many times to address. All I have to say is you guys think any well-dressed British man is posh.
To sum it up: Shut up, stop your hating, and leave the guy alone. Everyone he works with says he’s humble, kind, and hard-working. We could all learn from a man like him.
Hear, hear! So…let’s try this again: If you don’t like Benedict Cumberbatch (!), stay away from the Benedict Cumberbatch tag (and me!)
I want to know that I’m not alone in this…
Every single day
every second of my waking life and every moment of my dreaming one
No, this is not real. Yahoo has already said they won’t do anything like this.